Free Super Bowl Ticket Giveaway: Saturday’s Clues
People of Green Bay, hit the streets of your beautiful city with vigor today, because the Mystery Man is yet to be found.
In case you missed it, here’s a quick review of the rules and guidelines: Contestants must go to the Dallas Convention and Visitor’s Bureau’s Facebook page, find the secret phrase, and say it to a mystery man wandering the streets of Green Bay this weekend. Complete rules can be found here and here.
And since the contest covers $500 dollars in travel expenses, I have heard that an alternative — and much cheaper — travel option is to fly into Oklahoma City, rent a car, and then road-trip the remaining 3 1/2 hours to Arlington, Texas. But, I digress…
Without further ado, here are your Saturday Clues:
- At 9:30 a.m. the Mystery Man plans to grab breakfast somewhere in town.
- At 12:00 p.m. the Mystery Man is planning to spend some time at Winterfest.
- At 3:00 p.m. the Mystery Man will touch base with Mr. Lombardi.
- The Mystery Man will head downtown for a drink around 4:00 p.m.
- The Mystery Man is planning to grab dinner and might have a chat with the coach around 6:00 p.m.
- At 7:00 p.m. the Mystery Man will pack it in for the night.
So keep your eyes peeled and your mouth moving because I think today will be somebody’s lucky day. I’ll post any updates, thoughts, or extra clues on my Twitter account (@MaxGinsberg).
I’ll leave you with one final bit of advice from the immortal Theodor Seuss Geisel:
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.